Lopi – Cape Cod Wood Stove
Lopi is excited to introduce the Cape Cod as the world’s cleanest burning, large 3 cubic foot firebox, cast iron stove in the world. The Cape Cod features elevated craftsmanship and Lopi styling as well cutting edge Hybrid-Fyre™ technology. The combination of Lopi’s advanced secondary combustion with catalytic assist is what creates this unique and ultra efficient Hybrid-Fyre™ technology. The Cape Cod stove produces only 0.45 grams of emission per hour, which is substantially lower than all other large capacity wood stoves. And at over 80% efficient you get more heat from less wood saving money on your heat bill. The Cape Cod is unique for a cast iron wood stove as it features a full convection chamber surrounding the firebox.
Encore Flex Burn Catalytic/Non-Catalytic Wood Stove
- Easy to clean and maintain with innovative swing-out ash pan and cover
- Automatic thermostatic control for steady heat
- Bottom heat shield to accommodate standard hearth pads
- Reversible flue collar
- Smooth glide fully-adjustable door latching system on front door and ash door
This non-catalytic freestanding wood stove offers a black painted finish, a solid pedestal base, nickel nameplate, 2.1 cu.ft. combustion chamber, ceramic fiber insulating blanket, air wash system, ceramic glass and an 6″ flue outlet.
- 76,000 BTUs
- Minimum Fireplace Width – 25-7/8″
- Minimum Fireplace Depth – 23-3/8″
- Minimum Fireplace Height – 30-5/6″
- Maximum burn time 7-9 hours
- EPA Certified
- Firebox capacity 2.1 cu. ft