Montpelier Wood Burning Insert
The Montpelier is EPA certified to be among the cleanest burning wood inserts available, and includes an amazing array of features and benefits. The firebox, front, and door are constructed of the finest cast iron materials from our Vermont foundry and can provide even heat for up to ten hours. Included is a quiet, high volume, variable speed fan that circulates significantly more heat back to your home than traditional wood inserts. A removable baffle enables easy cleaning. Rear wheels make the Montpelier easier to install.
- Longer, more even temperatures — Automatically regulates the amount of air coming into the firebox for long-lasting, hassle-free heat.
- Enjoy the flames from almost anywhere in the room — The fire viewing area is 60% larger than other models in the same class.
- Superior craftsmanship — The firebox, front and door are all made from cast iron with the quality you expect from Vermont Castings
- Eco-friendly performance — EPA certified emissions of only 3.6 g/hr make this insert one of the cleanest wood burning models available.
- More efficient heating — The heat-activated fan improves room air circulation.