DutchWest Wood Stove
These EPA certified cast iron stoves offer efficient, environmentally friendly heating in a convenient non-catalytic format. With three sizes to choose from you can bring the cozy comfort of a wood fire to both small and large rooms.
- EVERBURN Combustion System – This highly efficient non-catalytic combustion system reaches emissions levels as low as comparable catalytic models, as little as 1.31 grams per hour!
- Leg Levelers – Install your stove even on rough, non-level surfaces with these adaptable leg levelers.Insulated Refractory
- Brick Firebox – The firebox is completely insulated to keep cold air out, and its refractory lining helps distribute heat back into the room.
- Front and Side Loading – Load this stove with wood from the side or the front as needed, whichever side is easier to access.
Encore® FlexBurnwood™ Wood Stove
The Encore® FlexBurn™ is unlike any other wood stove on the market today. It adapts to your lifestyle, so you can choose to operate in catalytic or non-catalytic mode.
- Eco-Friendly Design
- High Efficiency Operation
- Top Load Design
- Easy Maintenance
- Thermostatic Air Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand Crafted Details
Defiant® FlexBurn™ Wood Stove
More flexibility with two ways to heat — Converts from catalytic to non-catalytic operation in less than one minute!
- Hand crafted cast iron made from 100% recycled materials.
- High Efficiency Operation.
- Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Enjoy longer, more even burn temperatures in catalytic and non-catalytic mode.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all castings, combustion systems and door glass.
- A beautiful product that you can proudly showcase in your home.
Intrepid II® II Wood Stove
With its compact design, the Intrepid II fits just about anywhere while providing excellent heating and efficiency.
- Flexible installation — With its compact size and optional short legs, this stove fits just about anywhere!
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means you’ll save on fuel. Plus, this clean-burning stove is great for the environment, too.
- Load and go — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even temperatures.
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often. Provides great heat output and safer operation by eliminating the escape of embers while loading.
Savannah Series Wood Stove
- Three Sizes Available – The SSW40 provides a robust fire perfect for heating larger spaces while the SSW30 is ideal for any room. The SSW20 is perfect for warming cabins, cottages or other small spaces.
- Design Options – The SSW20 is available with a traditional, flat-top design. The SSW30 is available in both flat-top and lovely step-top design as well as the choice of cast iron legs or contemporary pedestal. The SSW40 features the step-top design as well.
- Air Wash Manifold – Preheated air is dispersed downward to shield the glass from soot particles for a clear view at all times.
- Panoramic Viewing Area – The clean-front glass door provides an excellent view that friends and family will love.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Vermont Castings prides itself on producing beautiful hearth systems that are made to last.