Are You Renting Your Hot Water Heater? If you are, here are some reasons you should switch to The Comfort Shoppe.
- Local service, is better service, The Comfort Shoppe operates in your community and will be here when you need us.
- Payments go right on your Enbridge bill or through Pre-Authorized payments.
- Low rates & rate increase protection will get you a low rental rate and keep the rate protected with a 2.5% rate increase guarantee.
An older hot water tank can accumulate quite a bit of sediment in the bottom of the tank. The video below is likely what’s in the bottom of your tank.
A Couple of Rental Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- You are not renting your water heater from the “Gas Company” Both Enbridge© and Union Gas© sold the water heater portfolios to international energy services companies based in the United Kingdom and the United States.
- You have a Choice If you are renting from EnerCare™ there is nothing stopping you from getting a new energy efficient rental water heater from The Comfort Shoppe.
- Your water heater rental rate has gone up…A LOT! Check your gas bill, chances are your rate went up by over 10% in 2010, and has increased by an average of 6% per year over the past 15 years.