Although the weather has been mild so far this winter, the cold winter weather will most definitely show up sooner or later. The Comfort Shoppe wants you to be prepared. Having annual furnace maintenance is essential to every home, our technicians are trained to spot potential issues and identify causes for energy inefficiencies. In the long run annual furnace maintenance pays off.
While saving money through efficiency is important, having annual maintenance is critical to the well being of your home and your family. The Comfort Shoppe’s 25 point furnace inspection and tune up offers you worry free satisfaction.
Our technicians perform
- Gas Burner Inspection
- By inspecting the heat exchanger and looking for cracks or signs of damage that could cause you and your family risk of C0 or poor efficiency.
- Airflow and Blower Tests
- We look for blockages and test all motors in your system to ensure correct air circulation in your Bowmanville Home
- Gas Valve Functionality Test
- When inspecting your furnace, we test the system’s gas valve for correct pressure to make its being delivered to the burners correctly.
- Electrical Component and Safety Tests
- Your furnace has a series of the electrical components that need to be tested every year to ensure your family’s safety.
The Comfort Shoppe offers a number of furnace service and tune-up plans to choose from so your comfort and budget looked after. Contact us at 905-419-2897 to set up an Annual Furnace Maintenance today.